Wednesday, April 4, 2012

25 Weeks Pregnant with the Twinkies

I'm still feeling good.   I feel like my appetite has increased again and the belly just keeps on growing, however I have had a few people tell me I look small for carrying twins.   I really have 3 full months to go so I think that is alot of growing left to do and I personally feel big for 25 weeks.   My friend says she just thinks its the way I am carrying, all baby and all compact up front.  
25 week twin belly

Turning over in bed is an ordeal.   It hurts.  Last night I slept on my right side for the majority of the time and when I tried to turn to my left side it didn't go to smoothly.  It was like the babies had shifted to the right side of my belly so when I switched sides my belly was all contorted and it hurt.....so I decided to stay on my right hand side.   I did wake the babies up after that because they started kicking and moving after that.




I get little kicks here and there but for the most part its alot more rolling and pushing.  I see little body parts push up, move and then go back down.   I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment