Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter this year vs Easter last year

Alot can change in 1 year.  


Last year we had just found out Monkey Papa had liver cancer.   Last Easter we all went to church then my parents house.  I have pictures of Monkey Papa with Cassie and Grandma.  This year, no Monkey Papa.   This year we went to church.  Grandma came but no Monkey Papa.  I know it was hard on her.   I had to teach Sunday School but I was told she cried alot.   I don't blame her....I would be a puddle.    We then went to my parents house again.   I'm sure it brought back memories to Grandma and I can't imagine how hard it was for her.  

Egg Hunt

Outside Egg hunt at Nana and Papas


We still had a nice Easter.  Its funny in Sunday school when you ask the kids what Easter is about they all start talking about candy and the Easter Bunny.   The teachers then talk about Jesus rising but the kids were so excited and jabbering about the Easter Bunny in was hard to get a word in.  They are 3 so its understandable.  

She just put on a concert for us

Cass, Daddy, Mommy

Grandma, Cass and Nana



Great-Grandparents with Cass
Another big difference from last year is we are expecting 2 newborns.   Last Easter we hadn't even started IVF and now I am 6 months pregnant with twins.  NEXT Easter I will have 10 month old twins!!!   



She ran over and gave me a big hug out of the blue


Ready for church
A year can change alot!  This year we have both sad changes and happy changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment