Thursday, April 26, 2012

28 weeks pregnant with twins

Another big milestone!!     If the girls were to be born today their viability has skyrocketed.   Babies born at this stage of gestation have a 90% survival rate.

I'm feeling great, the only time I am uncomfortable is at the end of the day.  I'm tired and once I sit down its painful and hard to get back up to walk.  I look like a 90 your old woman who needs a cane.




I'm starting to do kick counts every day per my nurse but it can be hard to distinquish if I'm feeling both babies.    I always feel movement on my right side, if Emily is transverse and has her feet in the middle of my belly I can't tell if its her or Mandy kicking.   I'm supposed to feel 10 movements from each baby in an hour.   Last night after dinner I was able to feel each baby but like I said it can be hard to figure out who I am feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment