Wednesday, April 11, 2012

26 Weeks Pregnant

Growing and growing!!   I measured myself and I am now 42 inches around and this morning the scale told me I was 148 pounds.    



Feeling good, at night I am pretty sore and I am alot slower getting around if I have been on my feet all day but other than that no complaints.


The girls still seem really mellow in the womb.   They have their moments of moving around but don't go crazy.   If they do, it is usually at night if I wake them up because I have to change position.


Next week the doctor appointments pick up....yeah!!!  I always look foward to them.  I get to go twice a week, Mondays and Fridays. 

On the average twins are born between 35-36 weeks.    That means they could be here in 9 - 10 weeks!!  Thats crazy!!   Hope they don't come earlier than that, we had our NICU experience with Cassie....thank you.   If we can skip that part it would be great.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I always say this but you are simply ADORABLE. Your belly's just perfect;)

    Can't believe your little ones could be here SO soon..praying for a smooth delivery for ya!

    ReplyDelete