Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Twins Room



The girls room is getting pulled together.    Emily is on the left and Mandy is on the right......just like how they are in the womb.  

We bought some decals for their names and put them up this past weekend.





The changing table is all ready along with the white noise machine.   Very important!!    I bought our first purchase of wipes and box of diapers this morning.   Its a box of 76.   I'm not sure how many diapers we will go thru in a day....it will be interesting!



The girls cross


Their clothes are all washed, hung and put away.

Closet

I have began getting comments from strangers now.    I've had "You must be due any day!"  At church a woman said "Wow, when is that baby due?"   Same thing at the grocery store this morning.    I then tell them its twins and my due date. I think I look like I am due with a single baby but when people find out its twins I have been told I look great and that I am little for twins.   I think it must be the way I carry...all baby and all up front and when they hear twins they expect me to be huge. Like freak show huge.  At the grocery store after I finneshed talking to the woman who asked when I was due another woman was waiting for me as I walked in.  She had overheard us talking and told me she had twins last year.   She had them at 29 weeks!   Her water broke on her little boy and they tried bedrest but she went into labor within a few days.   Both of them are fine today.   On Sunday I found out a girl who was pregnant with twins at our local starbucks had her twins at 26 weeks!    Crazy!   I'm hoping these girls stay in at least for 4 more weeks which would be 32 weeks along.   When I think like that I can't beleive that it is a quite real possiblity they could be here in 4 weeks.  

Swim Suit shot 

2 comments:

  1. Their room is so cute and you are looking great! I hope they stay in for a few more weeks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you have plenty of bottles too! I was so worried about not having enough diapers and wipes, but soon realized that it was very important to have ALOT of bottles. At first I had to wash bottles every morning and night, which got to be a chore! So I invested in about 10 more bottles and now I can just put them in the dishwasher! Which is a lifesaver! Means I have more time to spen with my girls than standing at the kitchen sink!!!
    Love the bathing suit!!!

    ReplyDelete