Monday, April 16, 2012

OB Appointment - 26 weeks along

Today was also my gestational diabetes test.   I have no problem drinking that stuff, it is just so sickingly sweet.   I really couldn't wait to drink water after that.   Bleck.  The doctors office will call me tomorrow with my results.   Hoping I pass....I am more prone to have gestational diabetes being pregnant with multiples.  I am also having my Iron tested.  My OB said I should expect to be told to start taking more Iron, that it is very common with  multiples so we will see what tomorrow brings.

My weight gain is great.   My blood pressure was good at 118/60.
I am measuring about 6 weeks ahead at 32 weeks.
During the ultrasound my OB saw both babies practice breathing.  She said it was amazing to see them both doing it this early and that is a sign they are really healthy babies.   She said she has watched full term babies for 30 min on ultrasound and not seen them take practice breaths and both my girls are doing it already at 26 weeks.

Mandy was also caught kicking Emily in the head.  Tight quarters in there!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha already having some sibling rivalry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, oh I love it! Are these your names?:) They're precious!!

    ReplyDelete