Monday, May 14, 2012

OB Appointment

My OB appointment was very uneventful.....a good thing.   My blood pressure was awsome at 110/70.   My OB walked in, looked at me and said "Your living large"  Oh yep.   I have had quite a few people tell me I have grown just in the last week which I agree with.   I have gained 4-5 pounds in a week.   I am now at 156.   Very good possibility I will outweigh Matt at the end of this pregnancy.

I have been having braxton hicks contractions, usually at night but nothing that is concerning.   My doctor said I am amazing with this pregnancy and a rock star.....then she knocked on wood because we don't want to jinx how well this pregnancy is going.

Both of the girls are still head down.  They were both head down 2 weeks ago and I will be 31 weeks on Wednesday.   At 32 weeks she said a singleton baby usually can not change position and so with a twin pregnancy these girls are more than likely staying head down since they don't have any room.   This means......I can have a normal delivery!!!!!  She did say the second baby is usually a bit harder to delivery BUT she said I had such a good delivery with Cassie and did so well we are hoping for the same this time around. 

She expects me to go into labor on my own at 34-35 weeks.    That is 3-4 weeks from now!!!!    CRAZY!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment