Wednesday, May 2, 2012

29 weeks with twins

Nothing new since my update from my OB.

Here are some belly pics from this morning.



I did come to the conclusion today that I can no longer walk far distances.   Cassie and I walked to the park today and I paid the price.   It took me twice as long to get there since I was moving so slow.  My hips and sciatic nerve were bugging me, I am thinking a baby was laying wierd because it didn't bother me as much on the way home.   BUT....when I got home I was starting to cramp.    This went on for at least an hour.   It wasn't bad but it was this mild constant crampiness.   I sat down and drank a lot of water and it has now gone away.  If it would have lasted much longer I was going to call my doctors office to see if it was anything I should be concerned about.   Lesson learned.....no more long jaunts to the park for me.  We will be driving from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment