Thursday, May 10, 2012

30 weeks with Twins

The time is flying!!     Feeling great still.  My only discomfort is trying to get up off the floor, some pelvic pain and hip pain in bed....not to bad.  And it doesn't bother me at all....I know I have the pain because I am carrying some precious cargo.... so bring it on.

My shirt is becoming a little short

Yesterday we went out to dinner and the waitress said, "It looks like you only have weeks left...how many weeks do you have?"  Really I have 2 months left....July 18 is my true date.   Today at the park a little girl said to me "Wow, you have a big tummy"
Another lady asked when I was due so I told her.  She told me I looked great and she would never have guessed I was having twins.   I do feel like I have had an easy twin pregnancy so far.    I don't beleive I have felt any contractions, no swelling, no bedrest, no morning sickness....just the few aches and pains.




Can't wait for my Peri appointment to see how these girls are doing.  The appointments pick up this coming week!    Every Monday for my OB and every Friday for my Peri and now we will also be adding on biophysical profiles every Friday.   Things are really going to fly with all of these added appointments!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!! Glad to hear you are feeling good still. Congrats on 30 weeks:)

    ReplyDelete