Monday, May 7, 2012

MoM blog hop

My names Melissa and I have been married to my husband going on 11 years. We did IVF back in 2008 and had 1 daughter. I wanted to try for a sibling for Cassie but my husband was not looking forward to starting another fresh IVF cycle....I cant blame him. I finally convinced him we should try another cycle and I kept saying " you will thank me when we have twins". Never thinking in my wildest dreams we would have twins. Our daughter is now 3 and were expecting our twin girls next month. We are so very blessed that we will have 3 children when there was a Point and time we didn't know if we would have any. I still stare at the 2 cribs and infant seats in disbelief....I don't think it will hit me that I am having 2 babies untill they are in my arms. Thats my moms of multiples story!

5 comments:

  1. You are in for a fun ride! Such a blessing! Thanks for linking up! Www.thewilkersonway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having twin girls is so much fun! You're going to love it! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twins are such a blessing. Take care of yourself during these next few weeks of pregnancy. My advice is to find other twin moms IRL or virtually for support. I have both and they are all such a great resource! Let me know if I can offer you an advice/support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your upcoming additions...and yes it is so true. Having contact with other moms of multiples helped to keep me sane during early days and helps to learn how to get your feet under you often. Hope pregnancy continues to be terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new babies! Being a mom to twins is hard in the first few days but amazing at the same time. I don't know what it's like to have an older one at home though.

    ReplyDelete