Wednesday, May 23, 2012

32 Weeks Pregnant

We made it to our first HUGE milestone!!    At our 19 week ultrasound we had been told "If you get to 32 weeks we will be happy"   We did it!   I am SO excited to meet these girls, hold them, just stare at them.......I can't believe we are having 2 more daughters.    BUT I also want to have as less NICU time as we can, so I know the longer they stay in, grow and develop the better it will be for them.   My goal is to make it another 2 weeks.   If I could truly get to 37 weeks that would be awesome.   Each week at a time....especially since we could be told any week after my Peri appointments that I am not going home.


Stepped on the scale today and it showed.....160 pounds!    About a 40 pound weight gain.    My weight goal was to be 40-45 so I am there.   
Hello Stretch Marks
Today we also took Cassie to her very first Brewer Game. When Matt asked if I wanted to go I was a little hesitant at first.   32 weeks pregnant with Twins at a Brewer Game....not so sure about that.   But it was during the week at noon so I figured it wouldn't be to busy.   We were actually shocked at how busy it was but everything worked out really well.  


Matt told the parking attendants that I was "uber pregnant" so they got us front row parking.  We sat in club seats and not much walking was involved.




Lunch at TGI Fridays watching the game

Our view while eating lunch

It got kinda loud....

A nice view.....Ryan Braun

Watching the game from my lap

After lunch we bought Cassie her first Brewer T-shirt.   She thought that was the greatest thing ever and said "When she grows up she wants to be a Brewer"



We then headed to our seats.
Lovin it

View from our seats

Thanking her Daddy for taking her to the game



Not sure when I will be to a Brewer game after this!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for 32 weeks! I had Brayden at 32 weeks and 6 days and he's perfect. :) But praying you and your sweet girls will make it as long as possible! Adorable baseball pictures.

    ReplyDelete