Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Words of encourgagment

I have been so blessed to have such a great group of friends.   It has been so nice the past 1 1/2 years to hang out with such a wonderful group of mommies and their children.   When your a stay at home mom it is really nice to have a support group like this.  

I let all of them know our news of Twins.  They all had such great things to say and offered support if I ever needed help.

One friend emailed me "Your going to be one busy woman but if anyone can do it you can"

 And another emailed me "And don't get overwhelmed thinking about having twins...if there is anyone who can do it, it is YOU. I view you as super mom because you are always so good with all of the kiddos at our playgroups! :)

How sweet are these words of encourgagment?  

Another friend who had twins wrote me this "We need to talk girl"   Hmm...does this sound encouraging?  hahah!!!

2 comments:

  1. Blog follower here and I just wanted to say Congrats to you and your family!! Multiples are awesome...I have triplets that are two and our fourth is due in a couple of weeks!!!! If you ever need anyone to talk to, please feel free to write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! That's so wonderful you have that kind of support:) It is so necessary when you're raising kids - esp. being a SAHM - and I can only imagine even more so with multiples!

    I agree that you are going to do a great job. You are a fabulous Mama now; your two babies are going to be so blessed to have you. And remember God never gives us more than we can handle, though I know it must seem like it now. Rely on Him for your strength and He will show you the way;)

    Congrats again, sweet friend. I can't think of anyone more deserving of such a special blessing!

    ReplyDelete