Monday, November 14, 2011

Beta 3

Beta today was 1,661.   I was a little concerned because it hadn't quite doubled so I asked the nurse about it.  She said it doesn't have to double, that they want to see a 65-75% increase in the numbers.   They wanted to see me at least at 1,600 and she said I'm above that so there are no red flags.    Then of course I had to google and everything said a normal doubling time is 48-72 hours.    My doubling time was 55 hours.  From what I have read my doubling time may decrease since my HCG is above 1,200.    So from what google and my doctor says all looks good.  Still nerve wracking untill the u/s!!!

I have no more betas and an u/s schedule for Monday the 28th.  Its going to be a long 2 weeks!   With Cassie I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks so they are making me wait an extra week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment