Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tomorrow is Beta Day

I have been pretty calm the whole 2WW.   I have no clue what the result will be...not any idea.  I have some cramps here and there but thats about it.   When I was pregnant with Cassie I had minor cramps and no other symptoms my whole pregnancy.  So its pretty hard to say if the result will be positive or negative.  I have stayed away from HPTs.  I was tempted so I would just know because the wait does get to you but I don't want to see a negative and then still have to continue shots and still have to go in for the Beta tomorrow...that would be tortue to me.  Best to just wait for Beta day.  

No matter the outcome I am glad we tried this again otherwise I would always have wondered.   We could try again if this doesn't work out but to spend another $18,000.....not crazy about that thought.  If insurance covered IVF I would do it again, and again and again with out a second thought.

If it works what a blessing that will be.   If it doesn't we have our one little blessing that we are so thankful for.  We will take her to Disney World next year and all sorts of fun family vacations to look foward to.    So much to be thankful for no matter what the outcome. 

5 comments:

  1. Best wishes!!! I'll be praying and anxiously waiting for your post:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome perspective. Thinking of you and praying for you this.morning!

    ReplyDelete