Thursday, November 10, 2011

Beta.....

  I am Pregnant!!!!!!

I went in for my blood draw around 10:00.  The nurse asked me if I had any idea what it would be and I told her no...it could go either way.  Crampy here and there.   The one thing I didn't mention is that I have been extra hungry the past couple days.  I will eat and an hour later I will be starving again but I didn't want to say anything because I thought it was all in my head.

We got home at 11:00 and the first thing I did was finally take a home pregnancy test.   I could not take waiting for the phone call.  I saw the second line right away and I was like "No way"!    Then I jumped around holding the pregnancy test in my hand thanking the Lord.  


I didn't want to tell Matt or anyone else that I was pregnant until after the beta number came in.  My clinic didn't call until 3 hours later so I am glad I took the test.    The nurse said my beta number was very good....404!   At this time with Cassie my number was only 46 so that is a huge difference in beta numbers!  I was hoping my beta would be at least 100, I was not expecting 404!  I go back in on Saturday and Monday to confirm the numbers are doubling and then we will schedule an u/s if everything continues to go well.

Thank you to everyone for all their thoughts and prayers!!!!

8 comments:

  1. i am sooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay- praise God!!! SO happy for you! I have been stalking your blo.all day:) CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I am SO happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOHOOO!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! So psyched! I know you are beyond elated!!!! Praise God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sitting here crying. Wow! That is so awesome. I am so incredibly excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Melissa! So happy for you! I cannot even begin to wrap my head around your excitement and appreciation for God's miracles in your life. ~Angie

    ReplyDelete