Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We went to my parents house for Thanksgiving this year.   My Grandparents came, my aunt and Matts parents came   There was plenty of food and it was so yummy....especially dinner.  I could not get enough mash potatoes and gravy.  Mmmmmm.  So good.
Me, Cass and my Dad

Cass wanted to do the same pic with Daddy in it

We also watched the football game and our Packers are still undefeated.   Go Packers and Go Aron Rodgers!!!!  I'm usually  not into football but the Packers are making me want to watch.
Hugging Papa

5,4,3,2,1......

Blast off!

We could tell Monkey Papa wasn't feeling the best when he was over.   He has another round of chemo on Tuesday.   Say a prayer that all goes well.  Cancer is a horrible thing.

Cassie loving on Athena
Color time


Almost Monday.  I normally don't wish away the weekends but this time I kinda am.  The wait is way to long.  And why do I google things I shouldn't?   Like Blighted ovum?  Why do I do that?   I not only read one article on it I will continue to worry and torture myself by reading multiple articles on it.  I need to stop. 

We put our Christmas tree up last night.  Cassie helped hang all her ornaments, she has Hello Kitty, Cinderella, Dora and a few others.  She has know taken all of them off the tree and is playing with them on the floor like they are dolls.  

She now just came up to me with marker dots all over her arm and told me she has poison ivy.   Oh that girl.  Off to wipe off her arm now.

No comments:

Post a Comment