Sunday, November 20, 2011

Teaching and t-minus 1 week for u/s

Today was my first day in helping teach Sunday school and I really enjoyed it.  Cassie was so excited I was staying in the room today to be one of her teachers.  She also did really well listening to the other teachers when they said something even though I was in there...I kinda wondered how that would go.



At lunch when we prayed she said "Dear Lord, thank you for making my Mommy my teacher".   Awwwww!! 

This past week has been SLOW.   This 2 week wait for my first u/s is worse than the 2 week wait to find out if I was pregnant.  I just find it so hard to believe I am pregnant even though my beta numbers are nice and high, even though the nurse says my numbers are great, and even though I took 2 pregnancy tests.   I need to see it on the u/s.  I need to see a little beating heart.   I am going to be so anxious on the u/s day!!  I think its so hard because of everything you go through with IVF to get pregnant and when you see that positive result you are freaked out it will be taken away from you.   I know its out of my hands and stressing out about it won't help anything. 
Pregnancy symptoms are still being hungry all the time.   I wake up at 3 am starving.   I'm also tired.  The past 2 days I have fallen asleep on the couch while Cassie watched cartoons in the afternoon.

Cass and I are ready for this week to fly by!   Also looking forward to Thanksgiving with all of our family and putting up our Christmas tree on Friday.   I LOVE this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment