Sunday, December 4, 2011

My latest reading material

This is my new reading the past week.   I have to prepare myself!!  Definitely alot more goes into a twin pregnancy than a singleton..jeepers creepers!   Some of the stuff is scary to read but just have to take each day at a time.

I'm still feeling good...no morning sickness so lets hope it stays that way.  I am just ALWAYS hungry.  I have to eat every 2 hours otherwise I do start to feel gross.   I carry food with me wherever I go. I also fell asleep on Cassie's bedroom floor yesterday while playing with her.  She just sat by me and played while I slept for 30 min.  Friday we have another u/s so hopefully both babies are still doing well.  

Cass is loving Sunday School now and this morning was rearing to go. On the homeschooling front the preschool workbooks we work on are becoming to easy for her.  I am thinking of moving on up to Kindergarten level stuff.   Some of the stuff may still be to advanced for her but the preschool stuff is a breeze so we will see.

We made Christmas wreathes the other day.   One for our kitchen, her room and both sets of grandparents.


The rest of this day we are going to do some more crafts and also make some Christmas Bark and come cookies. Light the apple Cinnamon candle and have the Christmas music going.   Now we just need snow!!
She told me she wrote "T's"



No comments:

Post a Comment