Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Belly shots

I think I had a big growth spurt from Christmas Eve to Christmas Day.  I woke up and told Matt "I think I got alot bigger over night"

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Christmas Day

Christmas Day
Its crazy how much I am showing already.     We went to the pool yesterday so I looked for a swimsuit.   My bikini is out of the question so I went for my tankini which had fit 2 weeks ago.   It looked horrible this time around, it ended at my belly button so the tankini was out of the question also.  I ended up sitting on the sidelines watching all the fun in the pool.  I need to invest some money in a maternity swim suit.  I didn't show like this with Cassie till I was over 18 weeks along and I am only 11 weeks tomorrow!   From what I have read with Twins you measure 4-8 weeks ahead of what you would be with a singleton.  Wowser...how is my belly going stretch like that??

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! That is crazy - guess we haven't see you in a while!! LOL! Such a beautiful sight though! We're so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete