Friday, December 9, 2011

8 week ultrasound

Today I am 8 weeks, 2 days pregnant.  We went in for an u/s today and everything looks fantastic. My doctor said the babies look great.

Baby A measured 8 weeks/2 days and had a heart rate of 175 bpm
Baby B measured 8 weeks/3 days and had a heart rate of 171 bpm

It was such a relief to see that they are growing like they should.  I was given the go ahead to make an appointment with my normal OB in 3-4 weeks.  My OB also did IVF and had twins so it was be nice to have some one who was in my shoes to talk to.  I go in on Dec 22 for my last u/s at the fertility clinic, that will put me at 10 weeks.   At that point  I should be able to stop taking my shots (whoo hoo!) and graduate to my OB!

I have also gained 3 lbs in less then 2 weeks!   At 6 weeks preggo they weighed me in at 124.  Today I was 127.   No shocker there since I can't fit into regular jeans anymore and I have the makings of a baby bump.   The weight you are supposed to gain with twins is alot!!!  Looks like I shouldn't have a problem with this! :o)

And here are the little buggers!

 

2 comments: