Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Great Wolf Lodge 2011 and visting the Capitol

Over the weekend we were at Great Wolf Lodge and had a great time.   Cassie went down her first waterslide and went on her first roller coaster.   I was a bit nervous about the coaster because it really whipped around at certain points but Cassie said she wanted to go.   She did great and Daddy is the one who looked nervous while on it.













First water slide!


Down the big slide with daddy



She found the perfect Target

Lazy River

Doing the Wolf Howl


Loved this!


Isn't this awesome?

Heading to our room after storytime - bedtime!!

Rowdy the Reindeer - her fav!!

I couldn't go on any of the water slides because of being pregnant so I stood on the sidelines.   I have been feeling great.   No morning sickness or anything (same as with Cass) .   If I didn't see the u/s I wouldn't know I was preggo....with 2 on top of it. 

We headed home from the Dells yesterday and stopped in Madison to show Cassie the Capitol.   There is a huge Christmas Tree in the Rotunda.   Well, wouldn't you know it, there were tons of protestors in the Capitol chanting to recall Walker.  Really?    They were surronding the Christmas tree singing songs about recalling Walker to the tune of Christmas songs.  It was horrible.    I was fuming.  People have their own political views...fine.  But what are you accomplishing by surrounding the Christmas tree and butchering Christian Christmas Carols?  This is what my daughter had to see?   Disgusting.    I pushed my way thru the crowd with Cassie so she could see the Christmas tree...I wasn't going to let these people stop our daughter from seeing the Christmas tree with their protest.   Really people. And please don't take the Christmas songs about our savior and butcher them....really.  Not very classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment