Thursday, April 28, 2011

No answers - still going to high risk pregnancy appointment

Just a quick update.   Last Thursday I had talked to our doctor. He was going to talk to another doctor that day and also review Matts bloodwork to see if we even had a problem.   Thursday ended with no call.  Friday no call.   Monday no call.  Tuesday no call.  Me = ticked.   What is with this doctor??!!   I am NOT impressed by him AT ALL. I called and left a message Tuesday night.  A nurse called me back Wed morning and apologized for no one calling earlier.   She said my doctor had talked to a genetist and they thought we should hold off on further testing and just come to the high risk pregnancy appointment (a genetist will also be involved) and if my husband needs more lab work done they will do it then.   Umm....ok.   Why don't you do the lab work before our appointment so we know if there is really an issue.  Did my doctor review Matts old lab work which he said he was going too?   They never said.  Surprise!    I am really getting used to and expecting them to not be on the ball.   And this is supposed to be a good clinic!!   I miss my old doctor!!!  

Matt and I decided if we don't proceed with IVF because of another pregnancy we are taking Cassie to Disney World this year!  

Have to run....I need to go to bed  since I have to be up around 4:30 to watch The Royal Wedding!!  How exciting for Kate to not only be getting married but becoming a princess, a future Queen and have the entire world talking about and watching your wedding!! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I'm sorry - how frustrating for you!! I've definitely dealt with my share of flaky medical professionals and I know it can very irritating..especially when you're waiting on them for answers. I hope you get some information asap!

    On a side note if you do come to Disney World please let me know - would love to meet you and your sweet family IRL! We're living about 20 min. away:)

    ReplyDelete