Friday, April 15, 2011

Things are getting planned!

Cycle day 1 started yesterday. I called my clinic to set up my day 3 FSH. Tomorrow morning hubby,I and Cassie are taking a drive to the lab to have our bloodwork done. Sunday I start the birthcontrol pills. My HSN is scheduled for Wednesday along with a refresher for an injection lesson and we will also sign consent forms. Its looking like we may have to bring Cassie with us next Wednesday as our parents may not be able to watch her. I don't like doing that because I know how it feels to be sitting in that office childless and then someone brings in their children. I remember sitting in our clinic being childless and a lady had her toddler in with her....and I specifically remember thinking "They should not allow children in this waiting room" and now I may be that women bringing her child.

I start the birthcontrol pills this Sunday! The nurse said I will start injections May 19th/20th. Holy Smoley, its crazy to be marking my calender with all of this info again.

1 comment: