Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm a smooth operator!

This morning Cassie and I went to Gymlingo. There was a woman there that we knew from a class at the YMCA. She had a 2 year old (who was in class with Cassie) and another baby. She was telling me the baby was 11 months old already and I said, "Really? You were pregnant with him in the class right?" Ummmm - stick foot in mouth. NO. She was not pregnant when she was in class with us. The baby had been born 2 months prior, she just still had a tummy. Whoops. When she corrected me she also emphasized "SHE was 2 months old when we were in class". So I not only said she was big enough to still be pregnant after having the baby 2 months prior, I also said her daughter looked like a boy. But...to my credit she did have her dressed like a boy. She was wearing a green/white shirt and green camo pants. Stop talking Melissa!!!

Yesterday we decided to go to the museum. Cassie behaved so good (except for the one minor temper tantrum when she wanted to keep riding the elevator). Her 2 favorite things were the dinosaurs and the butterfly's. Butterfly's were pretty much the big hit of the day.

She was pretty good about being gentle with them


She had a couple land on her head


We had to make 2 trips to the butterfly exhibit


They loved Matt and kept landing on him


She loved it!


Sitting nice


I told her if she kept tipping what would happen....


Did she listen?


Of course not

No comments:

Post a Comment