Monday, April 18, 2011

Sick little girl

Cassie woke up not feeling well this morning. She has had a runny nose the past few days with a slight cough, other than that she had no fever and acted totally fine. I heard her wake up this morning, walk to her door and yell "Good Morning". 5 min later I got out of bed to get her but she had crawled back into bed and went to sleep. At 7:40 she woke up and wanted to get up. She walked into the living room and laid down on the couch right away. She spit some clear stuff up and I heard her tummy make some noises and it sounded like she may get sick so I rushed her to the sink. I asked her if she needed to throw up and she said yes. She spit some stuff up (clear) and said she felt better. I am wondering if all the drainage from her nose went into her tummy to make her feel yucky. I gave her some water and she laid on the couch watching Mikey Mouse Clubhouse for 30 min. I could tell her eyelids were heavey and then she called for me. I put her back into bed at 8:30. Its now 10:00 and she is still sleeping. She definitly must not be feeling good. Today will be a day of staying in pjs, sleeping, cuddles and cartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment