Monday, April 25, 2011

Our Easter - pics coming shortly (hopefully)

Church service was amazing this morning.  There was standing room only in the sacturary, 2 other rooms were filled and people standing with their children in the foyer watching the sermon from a TV.   We stayed in the sanctury till the sermon began.  I asked my husband how many people he thought the church sat....he thought 700.   And it was full.   The first song was a Chris Tomlin song "And if our God is for us".  It was amazing.   The music was beyond moving.   Every single person was singing.   I was so moved that I couldn't even sing because I wanted to sob.   I am so thankful for Jesus.  So thankful that he died and rose from the dead to today.  He is risen!!  To be in our church which was packed to the gills singing praises to God, to hear everyone singing and praising Jesus was amazing.  It was very intense and moving.  After the service the Police needed to help in directing traffic....how amazing is that.   I love that cops needed to be at church to help because there were so many people leaving and arriving to church to worship.  He is risen!!

After church we went to my parents for brunch.  Matts parents came along as well.  We enjoyed yummy food and Cassie got to enjoy another Easter Egg hunt.   After her nap we went to Matts parents house where we had a fantastic dinner and another Easter Egg hunt.  It really was a great Easter!

I have tons of pictures to post from Easter but when we got home last night our computer had crashed and blue screened on us.   Its driving me nuts that I can't load up the pics of Cassie in her cute Easter Dress!!   I need the Geek Squad here stat!

And we have not heard back from our doctor concerning the E Antibody yet.  I am starting to get irritated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment