Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Milestone Reached - 1st Bloody Accident

This morning we went to our last story time at the library until June (bummer!)  We love story time and are going to miss it.  Have I ever mentioned I have become addicted to library books?   I believe I have over 20 books checked out right now.   Tons of kids books, a Dean Koontz book for myself and I am reading alot of Homeschooling books.  Anyhoo.....after adding more books to my stash we came home and I loaded up the crock pot with dinner, I love the smell of dinner in the house - Mmmmm. I also made 2 strawberry yogurt pies, meanwhile Cassie was on the kitchen chair coloring and before I knew it she was falling off the chair and landed on her face.   My girl is not the most graceful in the world, I think she gets it from me.   I have taken spills in Kmart and Target while just walking...very embarrassing.   Back to Cassie.....she cried and Mommy comforted then all was well in the world.   A couple of mins later she was yelling "Mommy look"!!  She had blood all over the sleeve of her shirt.  "Mommy, I'm bleeding"!  She had her first bloody nose and thought it was great.  We changed her shirt and cleaned up her bloody face and we are all good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment