Saturday, May 21, 2011

Results from blood work

So we got the call from our doctors office yesterday.  Matt does not have the big E.  I repeat....Matt does NOT have the big E in his blood.  This means we can have another baby without any problems!  I was shocked to hear that and thought Matt was joking when he told me.   How in the world my body created this antibody is a mystery to me.   I was a preemie when I was born so maybe I had a blood transfusion for some reason and my parents didn't know about it....no clue.  Now that we can get pregnant without any risk to the baby we can do IVF, however we will not stay with this clinic.  We were not happy with the doctor at all, he has lost all my confidence in him.  We have another doctor we would like to meet up with.  I called Friday to have info sent to me, they took my name and number and said they would call me back in 30 min....I never got a call.  What the heck!!!!  

Friday some friends and I spent the morning garage saling.   After looking for deals we went to McDonald's for lunch and then back to my house for some play time. 

Kyler and Cassie playing ball
 Kyler, Cassie, Adelyn and Stacey
 Adelyn, Cassie and Kyler
 Filling up her cozy coupe with "gas"
Our Jeep Grand Cherokee has also been having problems so we took it in.   Its 9 years old and the cost to fix it was more than we thought so we are in the process of buying a new Honda Pilot.   Our cars have been paid off for quite a while so I am not happy that we have to make payments again...oh well.

Friday I called my friend and told her that we didn't have a problem with the blood now and we could move forward with IVF.   She said she had been thinking about me that day and wanted to tell me what a great Mom I was.  How all kids just love me and I am great with them.   I really appreciated hearing that and it almost brought a tear to my eye.  That was one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me :o)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful news!! Hoping you find a doctor soon that you like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news!! So happy to hear it!! Hope you find a doctor soon!!

    ReplyDelete