Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Picture Post

Our computer is finally up and working so I can post pics. 

Good Friday - Coloring Easter Eggs



 Easter Afternoon at "Monkey Papas" house

 Reviewing her Easter Basket
 Egg hunt!
 Easter morning!!  
 I just loved this dress!     
 Running with her egg!   I love this pic for some reason.
 Trik from Papa and Nana

 Easter egg hunt outside with Daddy

 Papa, Daddy, Cassie and Monkey Papa
 Nana, Cassie, Mommy and Grandma
 My parents with Cassie
 Matts parents with Cassie
 Miss Sassy pants herself
 Outta my way!
 My little girl and me
 Daddy and his girl

 The Grandpas rough housing with Cassie - she loves it
 Cassie giving some love to Athena
 Rainbow Bright...aka - Cassie

 Mothers Day was spent at the zoo
 At one point a goat almost ate her hand...it went in its mouth and the whole zoo heard about it via her screams.

 1st pony ride!!   She LOVED it.   No fear. 



 1st Carasol ride

1 comment: