Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Day!


Matts Law Office closed yesterday because of the blizzard so Daddy got to be home all day with us!! We got up in the morning and I made whole made waffles which are Daddies favorite. After breakfast we went outside to shovel.

Cassie and I only stayed out for 30 min but I did get a big drift cleared away from the garage door during that time.

We put Cassie to work also





Cassie decided she did not need to nap either. I baby gated her in her room and told her if she didn't want to nap she still needed down time. I kept her in her room for an hour....she read books but also re-organized her room. When I checked in on her she had 1 sock on and the other sock was thrown over the baby gate into the hallway along with a Blue's Clue book. All her books were taken out of her drawers and were strewn around the floor and her mickey mouse bank was in bed. After an hour she was laying in bed drinking her water, I took down the gate and said she could sleep if she was tired or come out....she chose to come out.

After an hour this was a result of having no nap....I think someone was wishing they would have napped. She was watching Snow White.



She did get another boost of energy and we ended up downstairs playing.

We run countless circles around the ping pong table




Princess Leia hair


Playing with her baby


Twirling!!



Cassie usually goes to bed at 7:30 but at 7:00 she looked at me and said "Go night-night". Into bed she went and I didn't hear a peep from her, I think she fell asleep the min. her head hit that pillow. (As I type this she has decided to nap today-yay!)

Daddy and Cass before he left for work this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment