Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tutu!



Yesterday I made Cassie a tutu. It turned out ok and it was something I have wanted to try. I love doing little projects like this when she is napping.



Matt has been home sick with a cold. I don't drink but a sick hubby is driving me to think about it. (just kidding...kinda) I mean...why are men so dramatic? He acts like he is on his death bed. He went to the doctor today and he has a sinus infection. I just got over a sinus infection but I didn't lay on the couch groaning and moaning, I had a tiny tot to run after and take care of. I quess this is why men don't have babies because if they can't handle a sinus infection/cold they couldn't handle labor!!



Today we were supposed to be going to a Valentine Day event at our church with my parents but because hubby is deathly ill (ahem...) I will be going solo with my Dad and Mom. We are going out for pizza and then the show at church...I am looking forward to a good laugh. I do wish that Matt could be there...oh well.

2 comments:

  1. That turned out so cute! I could never do that during nap time..not that crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriuosly. Men are so annoying when it comes to being sick. Get over yourself. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete