Sunday, February 20, 2011

Conversations with a 2 Year Old



go something like this.....

"I have a butt" "You have a butt" "We both have butts" (tonight in the tub)
"Look Mom, Look at my ouchie" "I don't itch it" (tonight in the tub)
"I have a neck and Cinderella has a neck" (Earlier today)




These conversations make me smile. I love these toddler years. She has moments where she is just a chatterbox and its hilerous.



Yesterday we went to a place called Flabbergast. They have a bunch of bounce houses and a huge indoor playset. Cassie loved the playset but she did not like being in the bounce house when other kids came in. It was crazy busy when we went so I think we will go with all of our friends on a weekday when its not so crazy. Some of those older kids are just plain rude and don't seem to care about any of the little kids around. When we got home I noticed one of Cassies goldfish was lying on the bottom of the bowl, he seemed fine this morning but he was NOT fine when I walked in the door. Cassie didn't notice him so I quickly flushed the poor guy down the toilet. Now 3 more to go - just kidding!!




Today we stayed home all day since we had a winter storm warning. I made Cinnomen Rolls for breakfast, we played with alot of toys and watched the snow/ice come down. The flakes were huge...some of the biggest I've ever seen.

Watching the snow



We made a fort (or attemted to)


It interested her for a grand total of 1 min.



We had a lunch of Grilled Cheese, chips and pickels and then nap time. While she napped Matt played video games and I read my Nicholas Sparks book. She only napped for 1 1/2 hours and then we popped in 101 Dalmations, played hide and seek and played downstairs.

Today she bumped her knee on a sharp edge. It bled, she cried and I hugged. We put on medicine and she was loving her Hello Kitty band-aid!


It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment