Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Play date Wednesday



This morning we went to our friend Maxims house for a play date. Maxims Mom and Dad are in Russia right now bringing home their little girl Elena. We can't wait to meet her! Cassie is in love with their cat. He is huge! On the way over there she kept telling me she was going to hold him (highly unlikely since he weighs more than she does) and hug him.



When he has had enough loving from her he goes into the basement. Cassie tries to coax him back upstairs by yelling for him thru the kitty door.



Maxim and Cassie petting Sam the cat


Me and Cass



Cassie and Adelyn playing the piano


Playing in Maxims room


While we were eating lunch I turned on K-Love. I asked her what the songs were about and she said "God". Then I asked her what God made and she said "God made me, Mommy, Papa, Nana".....then she opened up her hands and said very seriously "God made everything!". It was so sweet and I am thrilled that she is learning about God.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, so sweet. Looks like a fun playdate!! I love Cassie's comment about God making everything...I bet it'll be so exciting for you as her Mother to watch her grow in her faith;)

    ReplyDelete