Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Crafts and Cookies

Cassie is in love with doing crafts. Every day we pretty much do finger painting and some type of craft. Yesterday we made a lion....Roar!! She is pretty much just the glue/color girl while my job is to cut and help assemble.

Showing off her craft

Hugging her Lion


After her craft we played downstairs and then it was time for a juice and cookie break. This goober is the messiest eater I know!



She spits out the chocolate chips and says she doesn't like them. What girl doesn't like chocolate!!??


Mmmmmm.....after this pic she spit out the remains of a choc chip.


Later in the evening...around 5:30 Cassie always watches The Fresh Beat Band. It is her favorite show. While she watches it I start to make dinner and we wait for Daddy to come home. After Fresh Beat Band she watches Dora...because dinner is usually about ready and Daddy should be walking in the door any min. Last night I stood back and took it all in. We had a great day, dinner was on the stove and we were waiting for Daddy to get home to eat. It is so great to hear cartoons in the background, look out and see my daughter fascinated by her show. So blessed.

Dinner smelling good! Fajitas!


Watching Dora


So thankful to have my little family and be able to stay at home and spend my days with Cassie. On our way home from a play date today we were talking about God. I told her God made everything there is and she told me "God made me, God made snow, God made Mama, God made Nana and God made Papa." It was so sweet. What better job than to raise your child and bring them up to know and love God.

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more;) Being at home's the best, isn't it? That's awesome that you're doing such a great job teaching Cassie about the Lord too. What a wonderful post - you are blessed, indeed. Love Cassie's little lion also, so cute:)

    ReplyDelete