Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our Valentines Day

Yesterday morning Cassie celebrated her 3rd Valentines Day! 3 years...really? Crazy how fast the years are going.

She got some new coloring books, snack trap and a pretty new plate


She would tear off the wrapping paper and say "Oh Mom look!! Wow!"


My little Valentine with all her gifts


After Daddy went to work we went with friends to Gymlingo. We love that place! I ended up seeing a girl there I knew and we started talking. Her 2 year old little girl was diagnosed in utero with a brain defect....she was actually missing part of the brain. The doctors told her that their daughter would never walk, have no sense of balance among other problems. Well, this little girl is running around and talking with part of her brain missing! Its not affecting her at all! Talk about a miracle. God is amazing!

We came home after Gymlingo, ate lunch and Cassie said "Mom, I'm sleepy" so she was down for a nap at 12:30. She got up around 3:00 and we went to Great-Grandpas and Gigi's to give them a Valentine and spend some time with them. Once we got home from there we made Valentine Cupcakes.

Ready to cook in her apron!


Dumped in all the ingredients and even cracked the eggs herself!


Using the mixer


First taste of batter!


"Mmmmm!!!"


Get every last drop off!!


I think she liked it


Cupcakes ready for the oven


Tasting her baked goods


Valentines Day cupcakes


My Valentines


Matt got me a card and the new Dean Koontz book I wanted. Thanks Matt!!

We also became the new owners of something else...


Goldfish


Not 1 but.....5. Its a bit much for the bowl and I have to clean it every day because there is just to many. I have asked all my friends if they want goldfish but they have all rejected my offer so it looks like I will need to get another bowl to split them up. Cassie likes them. She has named them Nemo, Dory, Shark...you get the drift.

This morning Matt left for work pretty early in the morning and I woke up with a migraine. Not fun. I put Mikey Mouse Club house on and laid on the couch with Cassie. I got a cup of coffee but couldn't drink it because my head hurt so bad I thought I was going to loose my cookies. I took some Excedrin Migraine which has always done wonders for me. I laid on the couch, covered in a blanket and suffered. At one point Cassie told me she needed more milk...ugh. Moving meant possibly hurling....but I didn't thank goodness!! Within 1 hour the Excedrin did the trick. That stuff is the best - Thank you Excedrin!

No comments:

Post a Comment