Thursday, February 17, 2011

My daughter


A music loving girl! Loves, loves, loves the Fresh Beat Band on Nick Jr (with her drum that Daddy made her)



A goof ball!



Lover of stuffed animals



Likes to be sans pants - very rare that she is wearning pants at home. Its usually just undies and a shirt!


The messiest eater I know! When she is eating and needs to drink instead of swallowing she will spit out what is in her mouth. Drives Daddy and me bonkers!


When its bedtime she has to go potty at least 8 times! Talk about prolonging bedtime!!


Daddy asked her "Do you love Daddy". She said "No, I love Mommy" Haha!!


Love you Cass!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!! Cassie has changed so much but she is always just as beautiful! They really do grown fast! I need to catch up on your news!!!

    ReplyDelete