Sunday, January 30, 2011

Visit with Great-Grandparents and shopping


Snow....this was taken last Thursday and is just a hint of what we have coming our way. 2 big storms. They are saying after its all said and done with we could have 18-24 inches! I'm so excited. I love snow storms and being holed up in the house. There is something so warm and cozy about it. I'm sure I would feel differently if I had to drive in it but we are planning on being under house arrest for a couple of days.


Thursday we went to my Grandma and Grandpas house for lunch. My Mom also met us there. Cassie loves my Grandma (aka Gigi)and kept making her walk in circles around the house. My poor Grandma is not used to all of that activity! Great-Grandpa sat in his rocker and supervised.



All time favorite past time of building towers


"Walk Gigi" "Get up Gigi" - Cassie gave my Grandma a workout!!


A snack of Bugels (They actually weren't to bad)

Great-Grandpa, Gigi and Cassie


Something was funny!


Rocking the baby


Someone rang the doorbell - Cassie trying to figure out who was there


She saw it was Nana!! Big smile!


I had her hug Great-Grandpa when we left. He picked her up to hug her and she cried. She told me in the car "Scared Grandpa". I told her she didn't need to be scared of him and she said "ok".

Saturday my Mom watched Cassie so Matt and I could go out for awhile. We went to PotBelly for lunch...I love their sandwiches and their oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are out of this world! After lunch we went to the mall. I had to find a nice outfit to wear out next Saturday. We are going out to dinner with friends and I do NOT have any dressy clothes. I don't have the need for it now that I stay home. I found a very cute outfit from The Limited. I hate shopping...I would much rather being doing something else than that but I found exactly what I wanted.

Taken on Friday before going to the Y


Today Matt had a Father/Daughter morning while I hung out with my Mom. I always look foward to getting out but then once I am out I am missing Cassie, missing that time away from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment