Monday, January 24, 2011

My Energizer Bunny

This morning we dropped off a meal for a lady from our church. I signed up to participate in our Church's Meal for Moms program. This was my first time doing it so this morning I started cooking at 8:00. The smell of cooked hamburger meat at this time of the day was not very appealing to me. Blach. I made the meal, packaged it up and off we went. The lady was very nice and she had a sweet black lab that I gave some loving too. Hope she likes the meal I prepared! I wanted to be more involved in our church and this is a very convenient way to do just that.

After dropping off our meal we went for a play date with Adelyn. We stayed for about 2 hours. Got home and ate a lunch of hot dogs, chips and oranges. At 1:30 I put her down for a nap. She talked non-stop to herself in her bed and got up 5 times saying she had to go pee. 45 min into this I could tell she was not at all tired so didn't send her back to bed. This would usually make for a very long day when there is no nap but I got her involved in helping me clean. We washed doors and baseboards and dusted together. This kept her occupied for almost an hour.

After cleaning we watched 30 min of Snow White while I got some chicken seasoned up for tomorrows dinner. She also ate what seemed like a 1/2 brick of Cheddar cheese. Because of this she didn't touch dinner.

Eating her cheese

and watching Snow White


We called Daddy a couple of times at work because the girl was just nuts. It was like someone fed her a bowl of sugar. She stripped off all her clothes except her undies. On the phone to Daddy she kept repeating "Daddy, I'm naked" "Daddy, I have on undies". She was a nut ball.

You can barely see the scars from her g-tube in this pic

As you can tell we were vacuuming


By the time Daddy walked in the door this was her


She did get another burst of energy once Daddy got home but she is thankfully sleeping now. She did try to put up a little fight before bed but I laid down the law saying "I better not see you out of this bed again...." Ha!!! I think she fell asleep mins after I walked out the door.

Her new apron that Daddy brought home for her (Love the lady bugs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment