Sunday, January 23, 2011

Whooped those Bears!!


Cassie woke up at 6:30 needing to go pee this morning. We make her stay in bed until at least 7:00. After going potty I told her it was still nighttime and she had to stay in bed for another 1/2 hour. She cried a little bit but did as she was told...and went back to sleep till 8:20. Oh Heaven!!!


My Mom came over to watch the Packer game today. We tried to get Cassie down for a nap at 1:00 but she was so excited that Nana was here. She insisted she had to go potty at least 2 times and when going would yell "Nana!!". She finally fell asleep right before the game started.

She did wake up an hour into her nap yelling for "Nana" yet again. My Mom brought her out to the living room where she cuddled on her lap. I was laying on the floor using her bean bag as a pillow, Cass layed down next to me with her blanket and Puppy. I could tell she should have slept longer. 30 min after waking up I asked her if she wanted to go for another nap and she said yes. I put her back in bed and she slept for another hour. She woke up a much more happy camper after that!!


Near the end it was kind of nerve wracking but the Pack pulled it off! There was a lot of screaming and high fives from us. Cassie wasn't sure what to make of us.


Way to go Packers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment