Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lazy Sunday


Its 2 in the afternoon and I am still in my pjs. Hubby is playing video games and Cassie is napping. (Cass is still in pjs also) Just one of those lazy Sundays. I have had a cold for the past few days, its not horrible but I have been exhausted the past few days. I really should be napping right now instead of blogging! I am starting to feel like my cold is heading on out of here so thats good!! I was going to go grocery shopping this afternoon but I do not have the motivation to get dressed and leave my warm comfy home and head outside to a packed supermarket. Maybe tomorrow.

Enjoying a snack with Daddy


Yesterday we went to the YMCA with our friends Eugene and Adelyn. After playing we went to Chilis for lunch. Cassie chowed down on chicken strips and quasadillas. She did get a few bites of japlepneo which she did not like. She stuck her fingers in her mouth and cried. Next to us sat 2 old ladies, Cassie let out a cry (high pitched) for 5 seconds and those old ladies got out of their chairs and found a new spot to sit. Really? We laughed about it and commented on how it didn't take us long to scare them away with 2 toddlers at our table. But other than that the girls were good the whole time.

Could she get any closer to the tv?


Cassie has now been potty trained for over 2 months. We were having a problem with pooping. She would rather poop on our bathroom floor than in her potty. She is now understanding that poop goes in the potty. She will stand at the toilet and stomp her feet, squat and do all sorts of funny moves to get it going and then she will finally sit on her potty. Once she is done she points, screams and is very proud of herself.

Her toddler bed change is going well. She will stay in bed untill I tell her she can get out. She woke up at 6:30 this morning, went potty and I told her she had to stay in bed because it was still nighttime. I went back to bed, woke up at 7:30 and went to check on her. She was sitting in bed playing. I told her she could come out and out she jumped. Hope she minds this well when she is a teenager!!


Cass and I in pigtails this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment