Thursday, September 10, 2009

No more Cinnamon for Cass

For the past week Cassie has had a red rash around her mouth and chin, it has looked pretty terrible. It also itches her like crazy, I gave her her hair brush and she started "brushing" her mouth and chin because she was so itchy! Poor girl. Well...I have come to the conclusion she is having a reaction to applesauce with Cinnamon. I have stopped feeding that to her and lo and behold the rash is almost gone!

We also had a playdate today with Jessie and Haddy. We enjoyed the beautiful weather at the park for 2 hours...then the girls started getting sassy and throwing temper tantrums and play date came to a quick end.



The girls swinging

2 comments:

  1. Aww, poor little girl!! I'm glad she's getting better now though. Love the precious pic:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you could figure out what was causing the rash. Poor girl :(

    ReplyDelete