Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Eating Great!! (Knock on Wood)

Cassie did so great eating yesterday...she usually has the appetite of a flea. At lunch I made her mashed potatoes with mashed peas and carrots which she finished off. She then ate almost 1/2 a jar of stage 3 Banana and then I made her some more potatoes and veggies. She still shows no interest in putting food into her mouth, she finds it much more entertaining to throw the food off the highchair and make a huge mess for Mommy. If I give her a spoon she will dip it into her food and put it in her mouth, granted she doesn't get alot in her belly that way but at least she understands the concept. I am just feeding her table food now except for the stage 3Banana/Strawberry which I give her at breakfast because it is her favorite! On top of eating good she also took a 3 hour nap yesterday!

We went for our morning walk today, around 8 which is early for us but it was supposed to rain so I wanted to beat that...thank goodness I did because its raining cats and dogs now. Then we sat out on the blanket and threw the ball for Athena.







We ate breakfast and played some more. It was time for a bottle and nap but Cass wasn't interested in napping yet so we sat in the den and threw the ball back and forth to each other. Sometimes she would throw the ball the opposite way and I would crawl on my hands and knees to get it which she thought was hilarious. I love spending this time with her!


What is Cassie so excited about???

I finally got her down for her nap at 11:30 and ate Lasagna for lunch - yum.
Cassie still doesn't crawl but I am thinking she is planning on starting...maybe in the next month or so. She is so laid back but is beginning to show more interest in moving around, right now she just scoots on her little booty. She is a ham - she has this fake laugh she does which is so adorable! She knows it to :o)


She was surprised to find another baby to play with! :o)







No comments:

Post a Comment