Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Starting to eat and be sassy

Cassie has started to eat again....knock on wood. Last night and this morning she took some bites of food. Yesterday she even took the spoon and fed herself 3 times! I see her little attitude also, at the grocery store I took my grocery list away from her and she started screaming and yesterday she started throwing a fit about something and tried hitting! I had to grab her little hand and say "no hitting".


Feeding herself

We went to Great Grandma and Grandpas to visit and saw our friend Maxim again. Before we left Cassie gave everyone high fives. She was a little cranky yesterday but after a bottle she was a happy camper.


Standing with Daddy at the park

One of our favorite things to do during the day is put on country music and dance. She gets a huge grin on her face and starts laughing when I start to spin her, she loves it. I love dancing with her to the country music, we both laugh and its just a great time.


Mommy and Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment