Monday, September 28, 2009

Big Girl Car Seat

Over the weekend we bought Cassie her big girl car seat. I researched car seats for days and days, read reviews and went a couple of times to look at the seats. We finally settled on the Britex Boulavard. We ended up getting a pretty good deal at USA Baby. I will post pics of Cass in her new seat, however its still in its box so once we have it out I will take some pictures.

Yesterday was beautiful, I LOVE fall. It is the best season. Wearing sweaters and having the leaves change colors...I love it. We were planning on going to the park after the Packer game but of course it decides to rain once the game was done so that plan went out the window.

This morning I got ALOT done. Vacummed, dusted and cleaned the bath rooms. Painted some walls that needed it from Athena rubbing up against them like a cat. Put some laundry away and put in an order for Pizza for next Saturday. I can't beleive next Saturday is Cassies 1st birthday party!! I have a feeling she is going to be VERY overwhelmed. We have 20 some people coming over so I am hoping it will be nice outside so that we can spend all our time outdoors.

Cassie has been sleeping going on 2 hours now so I am going to get some laundry going and wait till she wakes up..read my new People magazine.

I'll post pics soon.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! I love fall too - so beautiful, isn't it? Can't believe your little girl is turning one!! Congrats on this major milestone:)

    ReplyDelete