Friday, September 25, 2009

Cass has been eating pretty good. Yesterday she had left over Soup. I had potatoes, peas and carrots along with the beef broth (took out the meat) and she loved it. This morning we shared some Cream of Wheat. I am going to try and cut the morning bottle soon so we are down to 3 bottles. I am not going cold turkey but instead of 6 ounces this morning she only got 4 and didn't complain. I am slowly going to see how she reacts to it. Last night she did great with her sippy cup....I thought we had a break thru but today she hasn't wanted it. We got a letter from Childrens Hospital yesterday letting us know she has a Pre-op appointment on the
21st for her surgery...ugh.



Today we ran to the vet to pick up some heartguard for Athena and stopped to hang out with my grandparents. We hung out there for close to 2 hours and Cassie played with all the toys my Gram has picked up for her from garage sales.



Just woke up from her nap - that head of hair is SO unruly!!

2 comments:

  1. I know I've said it before but she is truly SO precious, and beautiful. What a cutie-pie!! Thanks for sharing your fun pics. And thank you also for your prayers...they mean a lot:) Things are going much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of her in the bath! So cute! Good luck at the pre-op appointment!!!

    ReplyDelete