Monday, February 6, 2012

What you don't want to see when your about to order food...

Saturday we went to Culvers for lunch.   It was noon so the place with packed.  We were at the counter and I just started ordering our food when I heard "Blech!"   I look down and Cassie had thrown up.  It was running down her coat and on the floor.   Could she have picked a better place to have pucked....a restarant?   Gross out!  The poor people behind us.  I quickly picked her up and ran to the bathroom.   We got into a stall and I started cleaning her up and asked what happend, if she didn't feel good etc.....

She felt fine, she told me she stuck her finger in her mouth and must have stuck it to far in because she gagged her self so up everything came.   Well, it was a releif to hear she wasn't sick.    I couldn't put her coat back on since it was puke covered, after getting cleaned up we went back to order.   Yep...were not going to let some puke stop us from eating although I have to say some of my appetite was gone.   Poor Matt, I had left him out in the lobby so he had to use napkins to wipe up the puke.    He thinks he got the raw end of the deal :o)

I couldn't stop laughing thinking about the whole episode.   I really couldn't eat much either because even though I washed my hands multiple times I swore everytime I brought a french fry to my mouth I could smell vomit on my hand.  

Well, its something I will always remember and laugh at!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. Our niece got me good in Walgreens! Except John was nowhere around to help!
    Poor things! Ha! Aren't these some good times!?!

    ReplyDelete