Wednesday, February 22, 2012

19 weeks pregnant

I'm feeling good.   At night is when I start to feel uncomfortable.   My stomach starts to feel heavy and I have the sciatic nerve pain.    When Matt gets home my body is just pooped out and needs to veg on the couch.  We were looking at some pictures today, I was 7-8 months pregnant with Cassie and at 19 weeks with twins I am about the same size as I was in those pictures.   Matt ran into someone else who is pregnant with twins today, they started talking and she is 22 weeks pregnant.   Matt said I was double her size, however this is her first pregnancy so that could be why.  

19 Weeks

Measuring in at 39 inches around.  

I stepped on the scale and have gained more weight.    I went from 136 to 138 in a week!!!!  That's a total of about 16 total pounds gained so far.   I will be pretty close to my goal of gaining 20 pounds by 20 weeks.

Feeling movements every day.   I still feel Baby A more than Baby B.  I can tell the movements are becoming stronger and If I put my hand on my stomach I am starting to feel movements from the outside.  

Friday is our big anatomy ultrasound!!  So excited.   Hopefully Baby A cooperates and we can find out the gender.   Friday is going to be strange day.   We have our ultrasound and after the ultrasound we have the funeral for Matt's Dad.   Its going to be a day full of many different emotions.  

2 comments:

  1. Your right that is going to be a very strange day. Sending you lots of prayers and love. I can't wait to hear about the babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your belly pictures are so cute! Good luck at the ultrasound. You and your family will be in my prayers for Friday.

    ReplyDelete