Wednesday, February 15, 2012

18 Weeks

I feel little movements almost every day, and I feel each baby now.  I used to feel only Baby A, now I feel Baby A and B.   Little movements, taps from each side of my stomach.  I feel them both now.....I think no matter how many times I were to be pregnant, (and I'm sure this is my last...we won't be doing IVF again) it would never cease to be the most amazing thing ever. 

Last week I weighed 135, today I weigh 136...up another pound in a week.

And a belly pic...

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! And next week you find out the genders right?;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing!
    You have the cutest little belly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite a belly for 18 wks. What a wonderful blessing from God. Prayer for a wonderful and healthy pregnancy for you and babies.

    Mrs White
    http://bringingfurmanhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete