Thursday, February 2, 2012

16 weeks pregnant

This pregnancy is really going fast.   I think chasing after Cassie makes the time fly by, and like with a first pregnancy thats not all you think about since you have another child to take care of.  


I am feeling alot of little movement every day, most of it when I am sitting down, Definitly  nothing consistent.  We have decided to measure my stomach every week and keep track of how large I get.   It will be fun!    I measure 35 inches around right now. 
 
I bought a maternity swimsuit since we like to go swimming at the Y with Cassie.   I put it on and when Matt saw me he laughed.  He said I just was really poking out.   Which...I am.   But I love it. I love being pregnant and am so grateful to be pregnant again and with 2 babies on top of it!!!  Such a blessing.   The sales clerk at Motherhood Maternity said most likely I won't fit in the swimsuit in my last couple of months because of carrying twins, I'm sure I won't feel like jumping into a swimsuit at that point anyway.

I personally know 2 people who have been trying to get pregnant for a long time and they have both found out they are pregnant with twins.  One was thru IUI and the other thru IVF.   My friend who did IVF emailed me yesterday and said "Your not going to beleive this...its twins and I'm not kidding"  I am so happy for her and I got goosebumps reading her email.  

4 comments:

  1. Girl, you have the cutest belly! It really is sticking straight out! Love it! And how exciting for your friend. I'm sure it will be so fun to have a friend who will also be momma to twins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great for your friends! And your tummy looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a cute little belly! Can't wait to see some pics of you in your new swimsuit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable!!! Huge congrats to your friends are being pregnant with twins, too - that'll be so fun to share your experiences together:)

    ReplyDelete