Wednesday, February 29, 2012

20 weeks pregnant with my girls!!

At my 20 week appointment I measured 22 weeks.  My blood pressure was great and I gained another pound in a week....surprise!!   I am now up to 139 pounds and I started out at 120-122 pounds.   It really is amazing to see how my body changes every week.  I saw a friend a few days ago who is 2 weeks behind me and is barely showing, her comment was "You just keep getting bigger and bigger".   I have also had 2 people ask when I am due.  I tell them its twins and their eyes get big and they look shocked.   They then ask how far along I am and when I tell them they nod with understanding.  I think people expect me to say I'm due in a month or so and then they find out its twins and I am only 20 weeks. 

Over the weekend I had to buy a support belt for my belly.   My back and sides have been bothering me with the fast growth and the weight of my belly.   It helps so much!   I love it.

Still feeling kicks from the inside and feeling it with my hands from the outside.  I can't wait to see movement and for Cassie to feel/see it as well. 

We made our first baby purchases over the weekend.   We didn't go crazy because we don't know what size they will be.  Cassie was 5 lbs 10oz.   Chances are good these little girls may be in preemie clothes so we will wait and see how things look as we get closer to June.   We also bought Cassie her first "Big Sister" shirts.   She had to wear one right away.
Ready to be a big sister!


I love this!  Really makes it hit home for me.


Today I am planning on going thru all of Cassie's newborn clothes, get them washed and put in drawers.    That is going to be so much fun to do.  Its been so long since I've seen her newborn stuff.  

And my belly -
20 Weeks pregnant with Twins

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing and love all of the adorable clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Cassie's new shirt she's wearing. It's the same one I got for Emilee. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO fun!!! I've always thought baby girl clothes were too die for; I'm sure it'll be a joy for you dressing TWO again!:)

    Your belly is ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just adopted twin girls! And how fun they are! My husband is getting used to how much money I am going to spend dressing them! It's just so fun to shop for girls!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete